HCR.fm Podcast

Holy Culture Radio Podcast

The official site for the Holy Culture Radio Podcast!

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Street Life Radio Mixshow - 10/28/07

DJ Primo brings you the debut of his new show on HCR.FM & it's a banger!!!
Download It Now!

1. Street Life Radio Mixshow Intro
2. Video Games – KJ-52
3. Noche De Fiesta – DJ Morphoziz Feat. King Dave, DJ Pure & Mercy Blesson
4. Rockin Me – M.O.D.
5. Rockin Me – M.O.D. **Things I Like Blend**
6. Automatic – Knine Feat. KJ-52 **Things I Like Remix**
7. Things I like – KJ-52 **Subelo Reggaeton Blend**
8. Subelo – Funky (Reggaeton)
9. Loose My Cool – Shei Atkins **Subelo Reggaeton Blend**
10. Loose My Cool – Shei Atkins
11. Crossover (Remix) – Lecrae
12. Faith – New Breed (Of Tunnel Rats)
13. Joy – Pee Wee Collins
14. Good News Music – The Much Luvv Fam. Feat. Enock, Cy & Tre9
15. Please – Da’ T.R.U.T.H. Feat. J Silas

:: Classic HHH Joint of the Month ::
16. *Retract The Feedback – Playdough

17. My City (Ephesians) - Flame
18. Don’t Worry – Astrid
19. Listen – Trin-i-tee 5:7 **No Vuelvo Pa’ Tras Reggaeton Remix**

:: DJ Primo Takes You to Da South ::
20. God Is Watchin’ - Tod Bangz
21. God Is Watchin’ - Tod Bangz **H-Town Blend**
22. Houston We Have A Problem – Tedashii
23. My Clothes, My Hair – Ambassador **H-Town Blend**
24. 24’s – Canton Jones **H-Town Blend**
25. 24’s – Canton Jones
26. 24’s – Canton Jones **Suburbs Blend**
27. Suburbs (Remix) – Tre9
28. What We Did – Tedashii Feat. Trip Lee **Suburbs Remix**
29. Suburbs – Tre9 Feat. Icece, Ras & Von Won
30. Stepped On Ice Whites – Pettidee
31. Self Examination – Trip Lee **Cash Or Christ Remix**
32. Love Him Like I Do - Deitrick Haddon **Cash Or Christ Blend**
33. Love Him Like I Do - Deitrick Haddon Feat. Mary Mary, & Ruben Studdard
34. Holla at Me – Everyday Process Feat. Trip Lee
35. Shinin’ – Flame Feat. Tedashii (Hook Chopped By DJ Primo)

:: Chopped & Screwed Joints ::
Name Droppin' – T-Bone Feat. Eric Dawkins
Ode 2 Holy Hip Hop – B.L.U.E.
Get Loose – Khul Rehma
It’s Yours (2 Timothy) – Lecrae
Love Him Like I Do – Deitrick Haddon Feat. Mary Mary, & Ruben Studdard