HCR.fm Podcast

Holy Culture Radio Podcast

The official site for the Holy Culture Radio Podcast!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Wade-O Mixshow - 3/1/08

Download It Now!

Song – Artist (Album)

* Wade-O’s in Ya Hood – Conviction (Wade-O Mix Show Intro Song)
* Change Your Life – Brother Hahz (No Pain, No Change)
* Ridaz Freestyle – Conviction (Unreleased)
* Ridaz Remix – J.R. feat. Da T.R.U.T.H., Trip-Lee & Iz-Real (Life By Stereo)
* We Ready – Lil Prophet (Versatile)
* Hands Up – DJ Skillspinz (The Foundation)
* I Like Me – Kirk Franklin feat. Da T.R.U.T.H. (Fight of My Life)
* Get U Open – Ambassador (The Thesis)
* Off Da Hook – Tedashii (Kingdom People)
* I’m Saved – Conviction (Soul Food)
* Shinin Like I’m Shinin – Kingston (Absolute Truth)
* Like Dat – Frontlynaz (Game Over)
* Dangerous – Oppose (Unreleased)
* I Won’t Ever Stop – KJ-52 feat Goldinchild (The Yearbook)
* This is Jesus Christ – Readywriter (Conduit)
* I’m Redeemed – Flame feat. Trip Lee (Our World Redeemed)
* Blessed Man – Braille (The IV Edition)
* I Just Wanna Come Home – Theory Hazit (Extra Credit)
* Good and Bad – Phanatik (Crime and Consequences)
* Back to Basics – Young Joshua (Back to Reality)
* Let’s Work – R-Swift feat. Young Joshua (Revolutionary Theme Muzik)
* Faith – Oppose feat. Dezzi (Time to Deliver)
* Faith (Stand, Walk Dance Remix) – Oppose feat. Dezzi
* See More Him – Flame (Our World Redeemed)
* Ready to Live – Jahaziel (Ready to Live)
* Living Clean – Canton Jones (Kingdom Business)
* My Walk – Canton Jones (Kingdom Business)
* Say Yeah – J.R. (Life By Stereo)
* Raindrop – Cam feat. Kadence (The Platform)
* Highway to Heaven – Whuteva (The Highway to Heaven)
* Your Gonna Make it – KJ-52 feat Blanca Reyes (The Yearbook)
* Oh My God Remix – Mr. Del feat. Canton Jones (Hope Dealer)
* Good Day II Die – Sho Baraka (Turn My Life Up)
* The Jungle – Eric Cross (The Art of Composition)
* In My Neighborhood – Jahaziel (Ready to Live)