HCR.fm Podcast

Holy Culture Radio Podcast

The official site for the Holy Culture Radio Podcast!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Didatics with D.A. Horton - 5/14/08

Download It Now!

We at HCR are very happy to bring you this new show. Pastor D.A. Horton (aka Azriel) brings a fresh word from the Lord that ministers to this culture and generation. This is the heart of Brother Azriel:

"My heart’s desire is to live in humility and subject my; life, thoughts and actions to the Word of God, which serves as both my nourishment, and standard for living. I am a firm believer in preaching expository Christ-Centered sermons that reflect an undeniable alignment with the essential teachings of the Orthodox Christian faith. My heart’s conviction is that of the Great Commission, being ready both in season and out to minister to any person at anytime, no matter the circumstance. Having been raised in the inner city, it is my desire to reach as many lost souls in the urban context as possible, at the same time edifying believer’s world wide."

We trust that you will be blessed by the Word of God that flows from this man of God.