HCR.fm Podcast

Holy Culture Radio Podcast

The official site for the Holy Culture Radio Podcast!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Corelink Radio - 12/12/08



Check out the latest edition with a LOT of new music!

Download it now!

1. Work it out, Storiez, Shai Linne
2. His way feat. Demond, Future, Wake Up Call
3. Thesis, 1 Way, Midnight Run
4. deCypher feat. Stephen the Levite, muzeOne, The Backburner EP
5. It's in the game, Vel Vett, The beginning
6. Where you from pt. 2 featuring Braille, DJ Morph, International
7. Separate, Chrys Jones, Transformed
8. Go Hard, Lecrae, Rebel
9. Listening Choice, Json, Life on Life
10. Who is like him, Trip Lee, 2020
11. Worship, Frontlynaz, Game Over
12. In the Church, Fedel, I Live
13. When it rains, His Son, Man after God's own heart
14. Let me know, Pro, The Blackout
15. Cross on my back feat. Dry Jones, Dre' Sr., Juneteenth
16. Men Lose, The Street Pastor, The Underdog's Anthem
17. World Wide, The Gim, This Iz My Life
18. We worship him, G.O.D. Sent, Jesus the Boss
19. My Way, D-Maub, Urban Legend
20. God's Will, Willie Will, God's Will
21. I will rise, Godsend, Kingdom Sounds
22. Tears, ThePsalmist2, Razor Sharp Collabs Vol2
23. No Compromise, Sean Slaughter, Man on Fire
24. I'm out featuring Braille, Tony Stone, The Creation
25. Free, Rob Hodge
26. Warriors, Evangel, Expository Journey
27. Come on man feat Victory, Nureau Ink, T.R.O.N.