HCR.fm Podcast

Holy Culture Radio Podcast

The official site for the Holy Culture Radio Podcast!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Memorial Day Jump Off!







Plug N, Power Up, And Praise Again with songs from:

Since Jesus Came - Tonex & The Peculiar People
I Neva Knew - Omar Jahwar
Can't Nobody - Smokie Norful
Different Now - Out of Eden
Down with It - Virtue
Don't Wait - Hezekiah Walker & The Love Fellowship Choir
I'm Grateful - Yolanda Adams
Better Days - Cross Movement
Shackles (Praise you) - Kirk Franklin
Pray (Ken Lewis Mix) - Cece Winans
Let Go (Rock Soul Remix) - Kierra Kiki Sheard
Nah, Nah (That's The Hook) - Pettidee
Victory - Deitrick Haddon
Could've Been - Kirk Franklin
Clap Yo Hands - Coko
The Battle - Hezekiah Walker's LFT Church Choir
I Wanna Be - J. Moss
Strong Tower - Marvin Sapp
The Real Party (Trevon's Birthday) - Mary Mary
Better - Kirk Franklin
Just Like You - Men of Standard
I Sings - Mary Mary
This Is the Day - Shea Norman
Yes - Kierra Sheard
U.N.I.T.Y. - Deitrick Haddon
I'll Serve Him - Gary Mayes & Nu Era
JOY - Sounds of Blackness
God Is - The New Birth Total Praise Choir
Spiritual Things - Brent Jones
My Day Remix - Canton Jones
Focus (another Hot Desh Brown Remix) - Jai
When the Night Falls feat. Bre - DJ Morph
Marvelous Light - Mark J
Grateful - King
On the Move - Shachah
Zone Out Fly Away - Du2ce
Turn My Back - Japhia Life
GET UP RMX ft. Big Ran - Mary Mary
One of These Nights - Kingston
Pusha - Lil' Dre
It's Like Whoa feat. Carlito P, Promises - SYD
-Leak of the Week!
Marv4MoBeats - This Is A Movement ft Corey Hicks, Dre Marshall
-Overtime Mix
Can I Get An Ayyy - Willie Will
Hold this Line - Mark J
Hardrock - Braille
Where you at - Pro ft. brothatone
Walk it like I'm Changed - Fedel
S.P.F. - Humble T.I.P. ft k-Drama and D-MAUB

To have your music considered for the show please send tracks and info to:


Labels: , , , ,