HCR.fm Podcast

Holy Culture Radio Podcast

The official site for the Holy Culture Radio Podcast!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Madness 8/24/09



This week on Monday Madness, music from Pro, Applejaxx, Phanatik, Thi'sl and more. Plus Eklectic talks about an angry wedding guest.


Madness - Sevr1 - Russian Roulette


Stunna Shades - G-Notes - Bright Light Magic City

Enter My Gates - JayMay - For His Glory

Marvelous Light - Mark J - An Everyday World

I'm Sorry - Pro - Redemption

Jesus High - Applejaxx - n/a

Decypher - muzeONE -The BackBurner EP

I Want That(Let Me Know) - Andale - White Flag

Grizzly -Theory Hazit - Lord Fire

Take Me Away - 4th Avenue Jones - Sterio: The Evolution of HipRockSoul


Grieved Again - Phanatik - The Incredible Wak


Cypha - Shai Linne - n/a

Welcome To My World - Victizzle - In My World

Blessed Beyond - theBREAX - Restocked 1.5

We Here - Carama - Better Way

Live As It Gets - MOve Merchants - Live As It Gets

I Aint Turning Back - Thi'sl - Chronicles of An Ex-Hustler

I'ma Slave - D-Maub - The Follow Up

Bow Down - Pro - Redemption

I Missed It That Day - Von Won - Answering The Call