HCR.fm Podcast

Holy Culture Radio Podcast

The official site for the Holy Culture Radio Podcast!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Madness 10/19/09



Its another NO-NONSENSE Monday. 29 songs in 68 minutes!!! It doesn't get hotter than that! Tracks from Pro, Ambassador, The GIM, Humble T.I.P. and much more!


Talk A Lot - Ambassador - The Chop Chop: From Milk To Meat
Breathe - Pro - Jackin' For Hits
Game Over - The GIM - Eternal Sonshine
Run This Town(Remix) - Bless'ed - Run This Town
The Truth - Illusent - Can I Have Fun?
Move Out - JSon - Life On Life
Awesome God - R-Swift - Anthem
Got Paper - Lecrae - Rebel
Murder Swag - Pro - Special Release
I'm A Believer - Tedashii - Identity Crisis
Windows Down - Thi'sl - Chronicles of An X-Hustler
Sittin Big - JSon - Life On Life
Find Out - Theory Hazit - Necrology 102
Why I Call You Jesus - T-Dogg - Created 2 Worship
On The High - K-Drama - Boom Baptism
Get Up - Mary Mary - The Sound
Marvelous Light - Mark J - Everyday World
Enter My Gates - JayMay - For His Glory
Won't Stop(Eklectic Blend) - Cheno Lyfe - Home
Integrity Mantle - Light Da Flow Minista - Street Light EP
A Part Of Me - Hee Sun Lee - Re-defined
Pass Away - Pro - Special Release
Hold On - Flame - Our World Redeemed
Bow Down - Pro - Redemption
Maranatha - Sho Baraka - Turn My Life Up
I'm A Slave - D-Maub - n/a
Supa Strait - Andale - White Flag
SPF - Humble T.I.P. - About Business
Merge - Mark J - An Everyday World

Download it now!!!