HCR.fm Podcast

Holy Culture Radio Podcast

The official site for the Holy Culture Radio Podcast!

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Does Sexual 'Addiction' Really Exist?

The Nifty Christian Radio Show - Feb 28 2010

LISTEN NOW


The More-Talk Hour

Nicole 'Faithful' Franklin with Denis Clarke - He's Coming
King Poetic - King Poetic Kong
B.R.U.T.H.A - If You Don't Have Love
Joy Creed - Press Along

The More-Music Hour

DJ VERSATILE

MIX 1 32 minutes

  1. R-Swift - Awesome God
  2. Dwayne Tryumf - Never Be The Same (Ft. Muyiwa & Copeland Green)
  3. Holy Culture Cypha - I'm A Christian (Ft. HeeSun Lee, Seda, K-Drama & Ruslan )
  4. Sauce Remix – Lonely People
  5. Corey Red - I'm Still Here
  6. Prophet - Save Souls (Ft. Hollywood Holly & Waddee)
  7. Compassion Holy - Something New
  8. JAiMS - I'm On It
  9. Da T.R.U.T.H. - U Ready (Ft. JR)

MIX 2 21 minutes

  1. J. Moss - Psalm 150
  2. Trin-I-Tee 5:7 - Holla (Urban Remix)
  3. Trin-I-Tee 5:7 - Holla
  4. Deitrick Haddon - Go With Me
  5. Mary Mary - Hold On
  6. Kirk Franklin – Better
  7. Nicole Faithful Franklin - Better Than Him
  8. Bless'Ed - Jesus I Love You

1 877 44 NIFTY

www.niftychristian.com