HCR.fm Podcast

Holy Culture Radio Podcast

The official site for the Holy Culture Radio Podcast!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

How to Become a Confident Christian...

The Nifty Christian Radio Show

LISTEN NOW

This week’s discussion focuses on the issue of our faith, and why we often fail to demonstrate true pride in being Christians. N.I.F.T.Y. speaks about the premise of his book “A Proud Christian” and breaks down the true definition of being confident believers. What if we viewed our faith as something as permanent and non-negotiable as the color of our skin? As stated in his book, Nif maintains that we need to treat our religion as though it were a culture and not a belief. Tune in and find out why he and Kay feel that while proclaiming our love for Christ verbally to others is indeed good, it does not on its own nurture our growth into strong Christians with unwavering faith.

The More-Talk Hour

Proverbs – Don’t Give Up on God ft. Karen Jules
Roshana – As is
E-Tizz- Choices

The More-Music Hour

SPIN OFF PLAY LIST May 21st 2010

DJ VERSATILE

The N.I.F.T.Y. Spotlight (2004 – 2010)

MIX 1 39 minutes

1. N.I.F.T.Y. – Hip-Hop (Ft. Die-Rek, Promise & Relic) (2010)
2. N.I.F.T.Y. – Sex (Free EP) (2010)
3. N.I.F.T.Y. – School ‘Em (Ft. DJ Versatile) (2006)
4. N.I.F.T.Y. – What I Do (2004)
5. Die-Rek – We Gotta Know (Ft. N.I.F.T.Y.) (DJ Versatile Remix) (2010)
6. N.I.F.T.Y. – Here To Stay (Ft. Tyshan Knight ) (2010)
7. N.I.F.T.Y. – Mind Body Soul (2004)
8. N.I.F.T.Y. – Like Mike (2006)
9. N.I.F.T.Y. - Heavy Laden (2007)
10. N.I.F.T.Y. – What’s Right (Feat. Promise & Jessica Jones) (2006)
11. N.I.F.T.Y. – Change Your Mind (Ft. Janee Reid) (2006)

Dinahsty – Supaman (ft. R.O.C.K. & Spoken)
Boogie B – Rock the World
NevaHurd – Baby Momz
Shadow – Enticing (ft. N.I.F.T.Y. & R.O.C.K.)
Die-Rek – The Word