HCR.fm Podcast

Holy Culture Radio Podcast

The official site for the Holy Culture Radio Podcast!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Honor & Glory Radio - But It Feels Good 09/25/10

McDonald’s Fries, riding a bike, a surprise party, and Sampson & Delilah. They can only add up to crazy love… but love none-the-less. I wish we never did it. And I wish we never loved it. Now it ain’t no way we can be friends. But something had to die. Tune into this episode of Honor & Glory Radio… G-Wade goes a bit off the deep end on this one just to expose the lure of Delilah. What’s good to you is not always good for you. It's ministry, music & more!

Let’s Get Social. Follow us at:
HonorAndGloryMusic.com
Myspace.com/honorandglorymusic
Facebook.com/honorandglorymusic
Twitter.com/honorandglory

Download Jenelle Coleman’s new single Not My Own on iTunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/not-my-own/id378954268?i=378954320&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Vote for G-Wade for Radio Announcer of the Year at the South Florida Gospel Music Awards:
http://www.sfgma.com/votepage.html

Honor & Glory Radio Show List
**Honor & Glory Radio Intro
1. Lecrae – Indwelling Sin
2. John P. Kee – Not Guilty
**Honor & Glory Radio Shout-outs
1. Ernest Pugh – The Great I Am
2. Cross Movement (The Tonic) – I Am That I Am
**Y.M.O. City News
--Commercial Break
**God Got Jokes Too Comedy
1. Jenelle Coleman feat. Mahogany Jones – Not My Own
**Honor & Glory Radio Birthday Shout-outs
--Commercial Break
**But It Feels Good
**Your Place In The Kingdom w/Pastor Calvin Tibbs
1. Aaron Sledge - Bad
**Honor & Glory Radio Wrap-up

Labels: , , ,