HCR.fm Podcast

Holy Culture Radio Podcast

The official site for the Holy Culture Radio Podcast!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Madness Mixshow 12/20/10



This week on the Madness Mixshow: We got tracks from Tedashii, Believin Stephen, This'l & Young Joshua! Don't miss it!!!


Brand New - Tedashii - Tour Singles

Surprised By Suffering - Believin Stephen - The Suffering Servant

Walking On Water - Lecrae - Rehab

New - Everyday Process - Outtadisworld

All About U - Chris Lee - Single

Surrender - Flame - Captured

Bury Me - Tedashii - Tour Singles

Parade - This'l - The Unreleased Chronicles

Frontline - Future - Endure

My B.I.B.L.E. - R.E.I.G.N. - R.E.I.G.N.

Deliver Us - Japhia Life - Westside Pharmacy

Be First - Kaboose - Goin' Outta control

Eyes Off me - The Cross Movement - Chronicles

The IV - Braile - The IV

Walking - Mary Mary - Walking

My Life - Young Joshua - Thinking Out Loud

For What - the BREAX - Restocked


DOWNLOAD IT NOW!!!


Labels: , , ,