HCR.fm Podcast

Holy Culture Radio Podcast

The official site for the Holy Culture Radio Podcast!

Friday, February 04, 2011

Madness Mixshow 2/4/11



This week on the Madness Mixshow: We got tracks from Katalyst, K-Drama, Big Fil, PRo and much more!


Gospel Love - Decipha - Rep

Holistic - K-Drama - We Fit: The Workout Plan

When The Night Falls - DJ Morph - International

Marvelous Light(Remix) - Mark J - An Everyday World

Blow My Mind - PRo - Redemption

King Jesus - Dwayne Tryumf - Beginnings

Hard Body - Big Fil - n/a

Does Anybody Know - Japhia Life - Nazareth

My B.I.B.L.E. - R.E.I.G.N. - R.E.IG.N.

Heavenlies - John The Baptist - The Dirty South Mixtape

Invasion - Trip Lee - Between Two Worlds

Background - Lecrae- Rehab

Picture On A Shirt - This'l - Chronicles Of An X-Hustler

Die If I Have To - Katalyst - Death By Design

Pass Away - PRo - Special Release

Cypha - Shai Linne - n/a


DOWNLOAD IT NOW!!!


Labels: , , , ,