HCR.fm Podcast

Holy Culture Radio Podcast

The official site for the Holy Culture Radio Podcast!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hype Radio With Chris Chicago - Episode 395

Corey Paul, Reconcile & FOE - U Rydin

Canton Jones - In Da Club

Fedel - Work It Out

Tedashii - Brand New

CY - High Wire Act

Flame f/ Chris Lee - All I Need

Trip Lee - No Worries

Lecrae F/ Canon - Blow Your High

This'l - I'm On My Grind

Richie Righteous - Big Big God

GL - Don't Mean A Thing

Papa H - Wisdom

Pro F/ KB - 116

Deitrick Haddon - Reppin' The Kingdom

CJ Emulous - I Hope You Die

Lecrae - Overdose

Boy Wonda - Put Him In Ya Air

Merse - Here I Go Again

Pro - Ride F/ Brothatone, Chad Jones & Canon

C-Lite - In My City

Lil Prophet - J.O.E

Marty - Game Over

Lecrae - Like That

Tru-Serva - Tonight

listen here