HCR.fm Podcast

Holy Culture Radio Podcast

The official site for the Holy Culture Radio Podcast!

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Madness Mixshow 3/4/11



This week on the Madness Mixshow: We got tracks from Dwayne Tryumf, JSon, Bizzle and more!


Brand New - Tedashii - Tour Singles

King Jesus - Dwayne Trumf - Beginnings

Get It - The Alumni - Reinvented

Brand New Day - Reflect - The Mirror

Hard Body - Big Fil- n/a

My B.I.B.L.E. - R.E.I.G.N. - R.E.I.G.N.

All About You - Chris Lee - n/a

Dear Lady - Sherrod White - n/a

Parent me - JSon - City Lights

Everyday Man - Bobby Bishop - Everyday Man

Hater Say - Bizzle - The Messenger 3

She Say - Yaves the Street Pastor - It's Pronounced Yah-ves

Captured - Flame - Captured

116 - PRo - Single

Bury Me - Tedashii - Tour Singles

No Worries - Trip Lee - Between Two Worlds


Labels: , , , ,