HCR.fm Podcast

Holy Culture Radio Podcast

The official site for the Holy Culture Radio Podcast!

Friday, November 02, 2007

Corelink Radio - 11/2/07

Show Topic: Elevating Holy-Hip w/special guest DJ D-Lite and an interview with B.E.R.I.D.O.X.

Download It Now!

Artist - Song
B.E.R.I.D.O.X. - "It’s Raining (featuring A-1 & Big City)"
B.E.R.I.D.O.X. - "Pitfalls (featuring E-Hood)"
B.E.R.I.D.O.X. - "No Fear (featuring Neophyte & Trig)"
Omega (Trig) - "Blow your mind (featuring B.E.R.I.D.O.X.)"
B.E.R.I.D.O.X. - "Fighting Temptations (featuring Set Free, Worship, R.I.L. & Neophyte)"
B.E.R.I.D.O.X. - "Be Inspired (Featuring Neophyte)"
B.E.R.I.D.O.X. - "Real Talk"
Omega (Trig) - "Sights of Revelation (featuring B.E.R.I.D.O.X., Judah Priest and Naj)"
Old Head - "ATL Georgia"
Tedashi - "Off Da Hook"
Phlo - "Feel us (featuring The Freemen, Frontlynaz)"
Proverb - "Audio Adrenaline"
Prayz1 - "Lean Down"
Precise - "Milk It"
Everyday Process - "The World needs Jesus"
S.O.C.O.M. - "Gimme Da Word"
Souldierboy - "Oh dat (featuring Witness)"
Mr. Del - "Holy South"
The Warriors - "Save Souls"
Ambassador - "Get you Open"
Hazakim - "Book of Books"