HCR.fm Podcast

Holy Culture Radio Podcast

The official site for the Holy Culture Radio Podcast!

Monday, June 07, 2010

Monday Madness 6/7/10



This week on Monday Madness, tracks from Tedashii, Equation, Nifty & Rhema Soul. 1 Hour of fresh mixing from DJ Eklectic.

Fresh - Tedashii - Identity Crisis
Good Times - Jaelife, Didymus & One Dose - After The Sabbath
Boombox - Rhema Soul - Fingerprints
I'm Fly - D-Maub - Inside Out
No Sex - Nifty - Free
Far Away - Lecrae - Far Away(Haiti Relief)
Goodbye - Equation - Walk On
Invasion - Trip Lee - Between Two Worlds
Theology Aviation - Sauce Remix - The Bible On My Side Mixtape
Hold Me Down - PRo - Redemption
Beat My Body - Humble T.I.P. - About Business
Everyday Man - Bobby Bishop - Everyday Man
Right To Know - Wit & Dre Murray - Hell's Paradise
Hip Hop Runway - Japhia Life - Heartsville Mixtape
I Don't Belong - Everyday Process - Outtadisworld

DOWNLOAD IT NOW!!!

Labels: , , ,