HCR.fm Podcast

Holy Culture Radio Podcast

The official site for the Holy Culture Radio Podcast!

Monday, October 04, 2010

Madness Mixshow 10/4/10



This week on the Madness Mixshow: Tracks from Lecrae, A-Smoove, Braille, J Robinson and much more!


High - Lecrae - Rehab

On My Grind - Thi'sl - Chronicles of An Ex-Hustler

I Made It - Breezy - Why Can't I Be Original: The Mixtape

Street Life - A-Smoove - The Declaration of Dependence

Sound - 116 Clique- 13 Letters

Survivor - Sean Slaughter - The Prototype

Fly Away - Rhema Soul - Fingerprints

Up - Braille - Weapon Aid

Parent Me - JSon - City Lights

PUTB/Reset - Frontlynaz/Mutemath - n/a

Arms Out - J Robinson - The Collection

Incredible - Jai - Incredible

The Name - Eshon Burgundy - Blood Rushing To My Head

Get Live - Fedel - I Live

Invasion - Trip Lee - Between Two Worlds


DOWNLOAD IT NOW!!!

Labels: , , , , ,